Head Coach: Douglas Bulla
The 2022-2023 JCMS Wrestling season will begin with tryouts on October 17th and 18th directly after school until 5pm. Students wishing to tryout must meet the following requirements:
1. Must be in 7th or 8th grade.
2. Must have 10 or less unexcused absences the previous semester AND passed 3 out of 4 core classes and 1 elective class from the previous semester.
3. Must have an updated sports physical signed and dated by doctor (found in JCMS front office). (Please note a sports physical is different than a school assessment form.)
4. Must have an updated parental permission form (found in JCMS front office).
5. Must turn in both completed Covid-19 waiver forms.
6. Must have attended a mandatory parent meeting with Coach Staup. Please email coach Staup if you did not attend the concussion meeting in August.
*If you have any questions about eligibility, please email Coach Staup (email@example.com)*
Students trying out need to come dressed in athletic clothes, athletic shoes, and need to bring your own water.