As the school year begins, many of our students will begin riding the bus to and from school. Many children are excited about riding with their friends, but it is important to always follow the expectations of the drivers.
- Stay seated while the bus is moving.
- Talk quietly to avoid distracting the driver.
- Keep hands inside the windows at all times.
- Report all problems to your driver.
- Walk several feet from the bus when exiting so the driver can see you.
- Never retrieve anything from under the bus.
- Be aware of the traffic when leaving the bus.
Buster the Safety Bus comes to visit our k-2 students during the school year to discuss bus safety rules.
Here is a website about bus safety provided by the Transportion department.