Notice to Persons with Disabilities

  • Notice to Persons with Disabilities Regarding How to Request Access to (or notify the District regarding) Online Information or Functionality That Is Currently Inaccessible.


    Persons with disabilities requesting access to (or to notify the District of) information contained and managed by Onslow County Schools staff and displayed on the Onslow County Schools website  may submit their request via email to or via telephone at 910-455-2211. Instructions on how to file a formal grievance under Section 504 and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act can be found at or by contacting the Office for Civil Rights at 800-421-3481.