For Questions Contact
Degrees and Certifications:
Track tryouts will begin on Monday, April 11, 2023. Times are to be determined.
All Trexler athletic tryouts and practices are closed to spectators.
Students must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to participate in tryouts:
· Have a current physical on file by the day of tryouts.
· Have a completed eligibility and parent permission packet on file with the school.
· Must meet academic requirements.
· Must meet attendance requirements.
· Parent and Student must attend the Required Parent Athletic Meeting that reviews MRSA and Concussion protocol prior to tryouts.
All track athletes will be provided a team jersey. ALL track athletes should have the following items for ALL meets: 1- food and drinks packed for the day 2- black athletic shorts and athletic shoes.
Mini meets will end around 6:30pm but the end time is very hard to predict as there are many factors that can delay or speed up the meet.