Degrees and Certifications:
Master of Arts in Teaching, UNCW AIG Add-on Licensure, UNCW Bachelor of Science, Mercy College Major: Psychology Minors: Business and English Certified in English (9-12) Certified in ELA (6-9)
Ms. Linda S. Andrechak
Why I Am a Teacher
At a young age, teachers became my role models, graciously accepting my state of constant curiousity whenever I questioned "Why?" I've had a successful career working as a marketer for Fortune 500 companies, and as an entrepreneur in my sterling silver jewelry business. I've faced many challenges, including advocating for my son with Asperger's Syndrome. As a fifth year middle school teacher, I am dedicated to sharing both my knowledge and life experience while making a difference in the lives of adolescents in our community.
* I wrote a song that was published in my high school yearbook.
* I received 100% on my high school algebra Regent's exam.
* I attended Super Bowl XXX in Phoenix, Arizona.
* I enjoy travelling and taking photographs of the places I've visited.
* I collect sea shells that I incorporate in the window glass art I create.
* I am in the process of writing my first novel.