General Class Schedule
Please see your child's folder for their individual schedule since it will vary due to the encore schedule. Encores include Art, Music, PE, and Computer Lab. If you have any questions in regards to your child's schedule, please contact me directly. Thank you.
Potential Virtual Schedule
The most important thing is your physical, emotinal, mental, and educational health needs are being met. You may come up with your own schedule that would better suit your needs and work around your family. This is the order in which I taught these subjects in the classroom and is a suggestion only. So during this time of Virtual Learning, I suggest the following daily schedule:
- View the Reading Lesson on Teams
- Reading Packets
- Read an Epic book of their choosing and answer the questions following the book (see Homework & Resources page for direct links)
- View the Writing Lesson on Teams
- Writing Packets
- Turtle Diary Games: Word Scramble, Sentence Scramblers, Writing Uppercase Letters under kindergarten (see Homework & Resources page for direct links)
- View the Math Lesson on Teams
- Math Packets
- iReady or Turtle Diary Games: Spot the Number, Hammer Addition, Subraction Bingo under first grade (see Homework & Resources page for direct links)
It is the expectation that your student will be taking breaks throughout each subject on an as needed basis. We use a timer of 5 minutes for breaks. It is your choice as what they get to do during those break times. We also feed your child a snack in the morning before lunch (usually around 10:30).