5th Grade Virtual Learning Expectations
- Students should complete work assigned in both Ms. Smith's Team and Mrs. Calabro's Team as part of their independent work.
- Students should select two of the three sessions to attend on Teams - one in Ms. Smith's Team and one in Mrs. Calabro's Team.
- Student attendance will be recorded. Students will only be marked present if:
- they attend both of their sessions.
- during their sessions, they participate.
- students arrive to their sessions on time.
- students complete their independent work assigned in Teams.
- Teachers will do their best to record live sessions of lessons for students that must be absent so they are still receiving the instruction, but students will not be marked present for simply watching the lessons and completing the work.
- Student work is expected to be completed the day it is assigned by the end of school hours. Work will be graded and classroom expectations for late work will be enforced.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us via Class Dojo or email and we will respond as quickly as possible.