State Exams Spring 2022
Please enter your student id in the box below and click submit to see your testing day, time, and location.
The following assessments are state-mandated and are required to be administered in person:
- Middle School - Grade 6, 7, & 8 ELA and Math; Grade 8 Science; HS Math I
- High School - Math 1 & 3, English 2, Biology, Biomedical Technology, Business Management I, Principles of Business, Foundations of Health Science, Health Science I.
All exams will be administered at Southwest High School - 1420 Burgaw Highway, Jacksonville, NC 28540
- Arrive at the entrance of Southwest High School on the right side of the school (when facing the school).
- Pull down the right side of the school, circle around and drop off at the designated location (Follow the Signs)
- It is difficult to predict how long the tests will last. Some tests may take up to 4 hours to complete. It is recommended that students bring a cell phone to be able to communicate when they are finished and ready to be picked up. The pick-up location will be the same as the drop-off location. We will also be able to make calls when all testing sessions are complete for students who do not have a cell phone.
- What you need to be prepared:
- Bring your 1:1 laptop device fully charged and your charger.
- It is important to power your laptop ALL THE WAY off and RESTART the night before testing so that it will receive the latest update.
- Facemasks are optional.
- Dress in layers in the event the room is cold.
- Cell Phones: Please bring your cell phone to communicate with your parents at the end of testing. All cell phones will be powered off and turned in when you arrive in your test room. It will be returned to you after testing. We will also be able to make calls when all testing sessions are complete for students who do not have a cell phone.
- Be on time.
- Get a good night’s sleep.
Input your student ID below to receive your specific testing date, time, and location.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ashley.Bizzell@onslow.k12.nc.us