OCS Chess: Virtual Chess Club
ONSLOW COUNTY SCHOOLS HAS TEAMED UP WITH CHESSKID.COM
A SAFE AND FUN WAY FOR KIDS TO LEARN/PLAY CHESS.
NEW THIS YEAR:
MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL MATCHES!
FREE (Limited)GOLD MEMBERSHIPS AVAILABLE FOR
UNLIMITED LESSONS, VIDEOS, AND PUZZLES!
Big brain benefits of playing chess:
- It exercises both sides of the brain. ...
- It can raise your IQ. ...
- It increases your creativity. ...
- It improves your memory. ...
- It increases problem-solving skills. ...
- It improves reading skills. ...
- It improves concentration.
- It grows dendrites (neuron connectors)
- It teaches planning and foresight