• Are you Leaving OVSS to move out of Onslow County Schools and need your records sent?

    First, come to the OVSS office at 200 Broadhurst Rd to complete withdraw paperwork and return your district computer.

    Second, an official (Administrator, Guidance Staff, Data Manager, etc.) from the new school must email their request for records to ovs@onslow.k12.nc.us

    This needs to include

    1. Name of Student
    2. Birthdate of Student
    3. Grade of the Student
    4. School name, district name and location of receiving school
    5. Fax and/or email for records to be sent to

    If you have questions, please email ovs@onslow.k12.nc.us.