Hello 5th Grade Families!
Thank you for participating in our virtual orientation. We are so excited to have our patriots back on campus this year! Here you will find some important information about how the year will run for your student. Please open the PowerPoint below, review the information, and let us know if you have any questions!
Also, ALL 5th grade families will need to fill out and submit the following transportation form as soon as possible. Thank you!!
Mrs. Kight - Science
On your student's first day of school, they will receive a packet of forms and information to bring home. This packet includes the following:
- OCS Student Code of Conduct booklet
- Password Card **Please fill out and return ASAP**
- FERPA Notification and Opt Out Form **This form is optional**
- District Issued Device Agreement Form **Please fill out and return ASAP**
- Information on how to enroll online for accident insurance
- Waiver of Optional Student Accident Insurance **Please fill out and return ASAP (unless you enroll online)**
- Military Connection Form **Please fill out and return ASAP**
- Student/Parent Internet Agreement Form **Please fill out and return ASAP**
- Permission for Emergency Medical Care Form **Please fill out and return ASAP**
- Title I Parent-School Compact **Please fill out and return ASAP**
- OCS Parent Portal Request Form
- Custody Form **Please fill out and return ASAP**
- Inclement Weather Information
- School Fee Information
- School Cash Online Information (to pay fees online)
- Information from the Maintenance Department
- Title I School Letter
- Information about Cub Scouts
*We request that you please complete and return these forms during the week of August 24-28. You may pay school fees online through "School Cash Online" or you may send a check or cash with your student in a labeled envelope. Total fees are $31.
Your student will also receive the following on the first day:
- A pack of 5 face masks
- A lanyard to clip on their mask so they do not lose it
- A gaiter face covering
- Their 2 Ready Math books -- Please bring to class each day!
Please let me know if you have any questions!