Military Family Updates and Resources
We wanted to share a few quick resources/updates for our military families:
Behavioral Health Program services:
Regular Behavioral Health Services will not be provided to families with the exception of the listed services below. Support will be provided for urgent cases as requested by calling 910-238-6384. The same number can be used for general questions related to counseling, family advocacy, and substance abuse programs.
- Community Counseling Center: 910-238-6384
- 24/7 Domestic Violence Helpline: 910-376-5675
- 24/7 Sexual Assault Prevention & Response Victim Services Support Line: 910-750-5852
- PATRIOTlink is a great way for Veterans to search free, vetted, and direct resources and services. Please note, Veterans will have to login at www.patriotlink.org for a list of services needed based on keywords entered.
- NCServes – Coastal Region: for local Veterans who need immediate assistance: 1-844-435-1838
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255
MOS has created a Coronavirus Support Update – Resources webpage dedicated to supporting our military community during the coronavirus. Because all of their services have always been delivered through phone/online, they are available to support our families:
- Specialty Consultations: relationship support, new parent support, etc.
- Financial Counseling and Tax Services
- Language Services: interpretation and translation services
- Resilience Tools for Families
- MFLCs: Available to provide non-medical counseling services to families that can be delivered via phone and online (since our school MFLCs are not permitted to)