Transcript Requests


    Current Students

    •      If you need a copy of your transcript to use to complete your college and scholarship applications or to complete any other paperwork, please email your counselor for an unofficial copy.
    •      If you need an official copy sent to an in-state college or university, please visit and use their "Request a Transcript" application found on the "Plan For College" tab and linked HERE.
    •      Lastly, if you need an official transcript sent via mail or email to an out-of-state college or university, contact your counselor.  They will need the appropriate college or university contact information, a physical or email address, to send your transcript, so make sure you provide that to them when you request your transcript.


    Alumni & Former Students

    Please visit for all of your transcript requests

    Thank you!