Degrees and Certifications:
BS Mathematics Education East Carolina University Masters in Administration and Supervision University of Phoenix
Mrs. Robin Frost
Hello and Welcome to Math 1 and Math 2! I am thrilled to be your instructor for the semester through Onslow Virtual School. I have been teaching for 24 years and for the past 6 years I have been teaching online. This semester is going to be challenging, but working diligently together we can be SUCCESSFUL. If you have any questions for me, please do not hestitate to ask.
I am the coach for Future Teachers of Onslow County!
FTO chapters provide collaboration opportunities among educators, students, and the community. Members of FTO who share in the decision making are participating in a program that recognizes that these priorities should:
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- Provide opportunities for community involvement by participation in educational events such as school board meetings and site-based decision-making groups.
- Provide means for students to participate in realistic education activities that assist in making valid career decisions.
- Enhance school-student-community relations through partnerships with educational, civic, and business groups.
- Improve effective communication and leadership skills through FTO.
- Provide opportunities to investigate global educational issues through technology.
- Gain insights into working with children and peers in public schools
- Provide a variety of educational and cultural experiences through active participation in a FTO Chapter.